Homecoming & Family Weekend FAQs
- Question Where do I register and/or purchase tickets?
Registration is not yet live for Homecoming and Family Weekend 2023. Please check back at a later time.
- Question What type of payments do you accept the day of the event?
We accept cash, credit cards, or checks. Please make checks payable to The University of La Verne.
- Question What if I lost/failed to bring my registration sheet?
No worries. The check-in table will have your name on the final registration list.
- Question What happens if it rains? Will the event be canceled?
Events are planned to take place rain or shine. Should a severe weather event be forecasted, we would announce a cancellation a few days before the weekend.
- Question Will pets be allowed at any of the events?
With the exception of service animals, no pets are allowed inside any University of La Verne building. Your four-legged friends are free to attend the outdoor events, however, please be a responsible pet owner and clean up after your pet.
- Question Who should I contact with questions?
If you have questions, comments, suggestions, or need help registering, please contact us at (909) 448-4665.