Skip to main content
Bypass the primary and secondary navigation and continue reading the main body of the page
How to Use Leo Connect
- Events: Browse and register for events.
- Jobs: Check the “Home” page daily to see new job postings.
- Seek Advice: Gain professional advice through the “Seek Advice” section. You can also see the top companies and industries where your fellow alumni work.
- Invite Alumni: Invite your fellow Leos by using the “Invite Alumni” button.
- Sync all of your profile information from your LinkedIn and/or Facebook.
- List your work experience, education, clubs, and teams you were involved in while at the university and how you are willing to help fellow Leos.
- Follow your fellow classmates and see who is following you.
- View all of your fellow Leo’s posts and statuses. You can also like and comment on different posts.
- View all events and details that are happening on and off-campus and around the area.
- Filter by events that you have been invited to or events that you are attending.
- Hosting an alumni meetup? Feel free to post your own event here.
- Looking to reconnect with old classmates? Use this tab to find fellow Leos.
- Search by last name, or refine your search and lookup Leos by location, grad year, employment, etc.
- If you are looking for someone to review your resume, you can also filter by clicking “Willing to Help.”
- Find a mentor by job function or check your mentoring relationships.
- Search and apply for jobs and internships posted by fellow Leos.
- Are you hiring? You can also post current openings at your office.